Audiophile have been organising parties for around three years. In this time we have put on regular parties at Moog and other venues including Stealth, Pitcher and Piano, Brownes, Escucha, Ride Bar, Via Fossa and the Maze.
We have built a reputation as one of Nottingham best small parties which will be enhanced by a series of larger bookings designed to maintain the underground nature of our parties while appealing to a wider and more diverse crowd. Upcoming dates include:
- Chris Coco – http://www.myspace.com/chriscocomusic
- Kyle Hall – http://www.myspace.com/kylehalldetroit
- Midland – http://www.myspace.com/midlanduk
- Throwing Snow – http://www.myspace.com/throwingsnow
We are looking for local companies to support these events by sponsoring the production of promotion materials and/or helping with the cost of booking the artists.
We have experience in creating such partnerships, having worked in the past with the following brands
- Flux Records
- Benefit Recordings
- Shrink Records
- Livein Music
- Evolved Records
- Bar Eleven
- Whyte and Mackay
- Snow Leopard Vodka
Benefits to your company
By sponsoring one of our events you will associate your brand and products with an event which appeals to a range of Nottingham’s musically aware 20 to 40 years olds, including students, professionals and creatives.
Your branding will featured on upwards of 3000 flyers and 200 posters which will be distributed in and around Nottingham city centre. This promotional material will be supplemented by an online campaign including:
- Facebook – our group currently has over 1700 members and a facebook profile with over 3500 friends
- Myspace – we have over 900 friends
- Email – mailing list of around 1000 people
- This website – which can include links improve your search engine optimisation (SEO).
If you have any questions or queries then please get in touch. If you feel that this is not suitable for your brand, please feel free to forward the links on to other people who may find this attractive.